My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tracy Walker is Truly a Hard Core Fighter

I just finished watching a video of a hard working woman by the name of Tracy Walker. Wow... talk about no excuses, this woman is really dedicated to making it big. It's hard to find a  person with so much  positive attitude and not to mention love's to help people. She made me realize that in order to reach my goals I need to put in the time and grind to make it happen. And not sit on the side lines while everybody else is living the dream.
A lot of time it's very difficult to feel happy or have a  positive attitude because of all the negative that surrounds us on a daily basis. It may be at your work or on the news, in the media or even at home.
Take for instance my job, I work for a Fire Life and Safety Company where we test, inspect and repair fire suppression systems, fire sprinklers, fire hydrants, smoke detectors, heat detectors, pull stations and anything else that has to do with Life safety. Our job is to make sure that these devices work properly when needed every time all the time both commercial or residential buildings.
Getting chewed out pretty much on a daily basis is never a good day. Because 100% of our testing consist of horn, bells and audibles going off constantly. Inside commercial office buildings and people homes. Not to mention having to inspect their entire home for fire sprinklers and making sure that every single one is up to code if not they get a write up.  I don't know what's worst, going inside these people's homes knowing that they don't want us there in the first place or the look they give you as you're about to enter their domain with.... big work boots..HAHAHAHAHA
But you know what?
Ever since I started with Empower Network I feel better about my self,
I'm Happier, I'm more energetic, I got a positive attitude and not always pissed at these people. My mentality is different I see things differently. And maybe it's because I know within my self that I'm am making a big change in my life.  And my life will be 100 times better.
Any comments are always welcome.

No comments: