My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Dream Home made possible my Empowe Network

I was just online looking at a website called Trulia.com searching for the right home with the right features that I want. I would love have a big home that has swimming pool maybe a basketball court with my initials in the center (DL). Anywhere between 7000 - 8000 sq ft with high ceilings and lots of space. A 3 story house with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. A study area for my kids and let's not forget a theater room with surround sound and with an LED star ceiling. A small gym with all high end exercise machines
A large kitchen with top of the line appliances like Viking, Subzero and TOTO to mention a few, a center island with dual sink. It's got to have a nook, nice big elegant dining room and a  very spacious family room to entertain guest and family. And office for me so I can work in peace while creating an EMPIRE. The house should come with an outdoor pool with a jacuzzi and indoor pool for those cold days or nights.
4 car garage that will be linked all together but separate from the house. The lower level of the house will be the game room and my domain. It will consist of videos games, pool table, Foosball table, customized bar, and possibly a dance floor. I have to have lots of sports memorabilia from all my favorite teams and players. ( GO NINERS)!!!!
The master bedroom has to have a retreat with a fire place and his and hers closet. My closet will include a collection of kicks, hats, jersey and suits. My lady's closet, weelllll.... that's another story  A walk in shower stall for 2 so we can both be in there at the same time with a hot tub. The other rooms will should also have their own walk in closet and bath. One of the rooms will have a rock climbing wall for my son. All rooms will have Ethernet connections so we can all just plug or go wireless and surf the web.  Samsung LCD screens for all the rooms and built in speakers for the whole house.
A master control device that controls everything and anything I want which can also sinc with an apple ipad or iphone for easy mobility. The house need to be filled with lots of state of the art electronics and cool gadgets.
I would love to hear what your dream house will look like. Any and all comments are welcome

No comments: