My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dedication in it's true FORM... Cristina Munoz

I just got home not to long a ago from a 10hr work day, ate dinner, put my son to sleep and kissed my finance goodnight. I'm excited because of  an email that I got this afternoon from David Wood telling to see a special testimonial video from a lady by the name of Cristina Munoz. This incredible lady has more courage than anybody I know of. Her story is so Inspiring, so uplifting, so empowering that there are no words to explain it. She has made me very proud to be part of Empower Network. What else can I say, "she kicks ass"!!!!!

/blog/victory-she-lies-in-bed-curled-in-pain-from-spinal-disease-and-typed-her-way-to-33000-her-first-90-days/?id=dlfuentes

This business has really made me feel good about my self. After seeing Cristina Munoz's video there absolutely no excuses on why any one can't make their dreams come true. It really show's if you want something done you will go and get it done know matter how difficult the journey is. Also Monday's conference call was amazing, hearing David Sharpe talk just a regular guy of the street tells me that he is the real deal. And not just a sale's man trying to make money from us. I've never heard any internet "guru" talk like David Sharpe and David Wood do. I can tell they are serious and passionate about what they talk about because of their "fowl language" hahahah. I think that is AWESOME!!!!!
These guys are no JOKE!. real and raw.

P.S. i will be there in San Diego guys

No comments: