My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Reason I Joined Empower Network

My name is Daniel Lara Fuentes born in Guadalajara, Mexico and raised in California. The bay area to be exact. My lady and I are proud parents of 2 wonderful children. The reason I joined Empower Network is because I’m just FED UP not having money to enjoy the good things in life for both me and my family. Not being able to buy nice clothes for my kids is not a good feeling or take them on a nice vacation without having to save for months at a time. One of my goals is to buy our family a home and not pay rent for the rest of my life. A new car for both me and my lady would also be very nice. I’m tired of going from opportunity to opportunity seeing what the next big thing will make me money. I’ve been in other programs that promise to make hundreds and thousands but are really there for themselves. When I first saw David Wood I thought this guy is just like all the rest but as I sat there watching him talk, I realized he was just like everyone else. I also noticed that he had no script; everything he said was from his own personal thoughts and ideas. He did not sound commercially like all the rest. But what really caught my attention was that he was there for the people. His main goal is to help people succeed. One thing that keeps me going is reading books from Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins and Les Brown. These are motivational books and they are worth reading for any entrepreneur who wants to succeed in every aspects of life.
I started Empower Network on 7/13/2012 and right away I’ve started the fast start training system.  I then registered my e-wallet to accept all the transactions that I’ll be getting. I just finished seeing all 8 videos and now I’m writing this blog right here as told in video 1. It might not be as good as it’s supposed to be but then again this is my first blog ever. I’m sure it will get better with practice.  This time I am committed to make this work no matter what. I will create my business one way or another. With the help of David Wood and David Sharpe I know I can and will make my life and my team’s life better. I AM COMMITED.. ARE YOU??
Here is a quote from a man who knows what dreams are made of.  Around here however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney
Only $25 to get started

No comments: