My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

I am Committed to Empower Network

2nd day brainstorming and blogging and I'm very committed and pumped to get this done till the end. Today my started my day with reading a small book from Jim Rohn. He's got to be one of my favorites motivational speaker. I also did some free marketing on Craigslist and now I'm listening to the Empower Network Webinar. Everything that David Wood is explaining is very help full and useful and just amazing. I get it when he says, "hard work does not equal lots of income". I believe its all working smarter not harder.
The funny thing about his meeting was that we involved in Amway for 3 years which is also known as Quixtar. I was also involved in Amway for 2 year and just like Dave I was very  pump very excited about joining and making my dreams come trues. I went to seminars, conventions centers and weekly meeting to learn the products and learn now to recruit more people. Soon I realized just how much work I had to do just to reach to the minimal pillar which I believe is Emerald statues. It was almost impossible, it's as if I was playing to play the lotto and see if I'm one the lucky ones who get to recruit all these go-getters on my team. Long story short Amway was not for me.
Today was a good day, I spend it with my family and watched "The Amazing Spiderman movie" with my 3yr son. Throughout the day I was in such a good mood because I started something that will change my life. And just knowing that made me feel sooooo good. I don't know about you guys but before I die I want to be remembered by doing something good for others.
There's no other company that I know of that you can start your own business with just $25 to start. Especially with all the help and support behind it to take you to the next level. Here's a link to get inside and see for yourself because maybe it's for or not. But it don't hurt to take a peek.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=dlfuentes

No comments: