My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Sister's new Business - Lara's Lashes and Body Waxing

My sister graduated from Aveda Institute of San Francisco as an Esthetician in 2009. And now I'm helping her market her business through Facebook, Twitter and other sources. I just finished creating her very first Facebook Fan Page and we are inviting all of her 400 plus friends. The name of her business is called Lara's Lashes and Body Waxing. Here is her description of her job goes like this...
Eyelash extensions are the latest trend in beauty enhancement. The service takes two hours and the lashes last up to six weeks. Touch ups are every 3-4 weeks and last an hour. These lashes are lightweight, natural and come in various sizes and colors. These are perfect for everyday wear and/or special occasions.
I also provide eyebrow design and body waxing using soft and hard wax, and never double dip.
Her next step is to create her a new Website to maximize her exposure to the world. And also get he involved in the Empower Network so that she can make extra money to grow her business. She can also learn how to market her business to the right people directly.
I'll keep you posted on how her business is doing.

No comments: