My Empower Team

Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's not the Business.... it's you!

For people who have tried other online businesses and failed time after time and not seeing any success and you're blaming everybody else you're blaming the system. You're blaming the products, you're blaming the system, you're blaming the people around you. It's not your Business, " it's you"! because we are not willing to change our way of thinking and change our attitude towards (change). Online business is always not for everyone because we are all not entrepreneur minded. We are programed from when we are children that we are supposed to get an education and work for someone and hope to god that it works out the way we plan it. I know people are sick and tired of not having enough money to enjoy life, not enough time to enjoy that free time that they crave so much, not enough energy to do the things that you want to do.
And yet we accept it because society has told us that it's ok to live that way. Society has brain washed us to the point that we can no longer have the desire to strive for what we want.
Empower Network is like something you have never seen. BELIEVE ME!! There is absolutely nothing as REAL! as POWERFUL! as INSPIRING like David Wood and David Sharpe. I don't mean to get of the subject, but I was just thinking of David Wood's Monday call right now and.... there's no words to explain how amazing how and inspiring the conference call has made me feel.  Nobody has ever made me feel like David Wood has, he's so positive, energetic, and just like me. Just a regular guy who has shifted his mindset and decided to change his life and that's what I want.
This is how I felt when I heard David Wood talk today."Man of Steel" soaring through the sky with so much ambition, feeling proud and the power to succeed.

No comments: